- Matric/Grade 12
- At least 3 years’ experience within a hospitality environment or similar role.
Working conditions :
- Working Hours: Monday – Sunday (as per schedule) 08:00 – 17:15
Location: Paarl, Western Cape
Duties and Responsibilities include; but not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service in all areas: welcome guests, educate, and present products.
- Maintain an inviting and friendly atmosphere at all times when hosting.
- Conduct thorough wine and cheese tastings
- Responsible for selling products, stock taking and ordering stock, maintain displays in retail areas as well as ad hoc administrative duties.
- Perform the sales transactions of products bought.
Experience & Characteristics required for this role:
- Strong professional and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for wine and the desire to expand knowledge thereof
- Strong sales skills (critical to the position)
- Able to interact effectively with a wide range of customers
- Proficient in English, Afrikaans will be beneficial
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Ability to work under pressure and remain efficient